Sailing Yacht Charter Mediterranean Croatia Split, Bavaria 39.
Defying the old adage, the Bavaria 39 Cruiser adds a new twist of “more is definitely more”. At almost 40 feet overall, the 39 Cruiser is a refined replacement for the very popular 38. Featuring the newly styled Bavaria interior, incorporating six hull ports and two deck skylights that allow ample light to highlight a stylish new light mahogany interior, the 39 Cruiser is a refreshing addition to the new Bavaria Cruiser line.
She easily accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 cabins.
This boat is based in Split but can be delivered to any destinations with a delivery fee.
- In price included: GPS, dinghy, autopilot, bed linen, safety equipment, 10& Croatian tax.
- Safety deposit: payable in cash and credit cards
- Discounts for sailing yachts:
Early booking: 25& (until 30.11.),
20& (until 31.12.),
15& (until 28.02.),
5& two weeks discount,
5& boat show discount,
5& old client discount
- Departure base: ACI Marina Split (sailing boats and motor boats)
ACI Marina Dubrovnik (sailing boats)***EXTRA CHARGE 350 EUR
- Check in: Saturday from 17.00 h.
- Check out: Saturday until 09.00 h.
- One-way charter: 350 EUR
- Payment: 30& signing the contract
70& at least 4 weeks before rental
- Skipper: 120 EUR / day + food
- Hostess: 100 EUR / day + food
- Outboard engine: 80 EUR / week
- Provisioning: cost of the food (service free)
- Parking: as per marina price list
- Transfer airport – ACI Marina: 65 EUR / 8 pax
- End cleaning (obligation): 100 EUR (30-45 feet)
120 EUR (over 45 feet)
The yacht should be returned with full fuel tank,
otherwise the charge is cost of FULL TANK + 100 EUR
“This listing is not contractual. All specifications are given in good faith from the owner, publisher or central agent and offered for informational purposes only. Yacht Owners Direct does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images displayed. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter prices are subject to change without prior notice and all listing information should be confirmed with the owner, publisher or central agent before confirming a charter. None of the text and/or images used in this listing maybe reproduced in any way or form without written consent from us (Yacht Owners Direct).”