Supplier of frozen meat pies, pork pies, cottage pies,sausage rolls, pasties, scotch eggs, rolls, baguettes, pastry, apple pies & lots more. Also cafe/pie shop supplying fresh pies etc etc
Better than you will find in Australia some Aussie customers say! All Lady Pie gourmet pies and products are home made on the premises, under a Thai FDA license, by a team of dedicated local girls, using the best of local ingredients. There are no taste additives like MSG, colourings or preservatives, and no trans fats. All pie pastrty tops are made of home made flaky “puff pastry”, and the bottoms of home made “short crust” pastry.
Each pie/product filling has been carefully prepared to give you the maximum hearty flavour associated with the Lady Pie gourmet brand. Pies can be delivered fresh, frozen, or par baked.
Each pie is marked with a pastry sign on top for ease of identification in the freezer or oven.
- The No 1 best seller with minced lean beef and onions in a rich beef gravy.Aussie Meat Pie
- Beef and Ale Pie – Succulent chunks of beef savoured and stewed in real ale.
- Steak and Potato Pie – A Russian favourite. Chunks of beef and potato in a rich beef gravy.
- Steak and Bacon Pie – Back bacon mixed with tender chunks of beef in a rich beef gravy.
- Steak and Mushroom Pie – Freshly sliced mushrooms mixed with beef and onion in a rich beef gravy.
- Steak and Kidney Pie – Englishmans favourite. Fresh kidneys mixed with chunks of beef in a rich beef gravy.
- Curry Chicken Pie – Tender morsels of chicken in a mild spicy vegetable curry sauce.
- Chicken and Mushroom Pie – Freshly sliced mushrooms mixed with tender morsels of chicken breast in a white creamy parsley sauce.
- Vegetarian Pies (Spinach and Potato or Brocolli and Pumpkin) – these are a real speciality at Lady Pie as all vegetables are bought locally and mixed in a creamy white sauce for those who don”t like meat. You can order your favourite vegetables.
- Cottage Pie – Minced beef and carrot in a rich beef sauce topped with mashed potato, all over a pastry base.
- Pork Pie – Traditional English style.
- Sausage Roll – Mouthwatering minced pork mixed with basil and oregano enclosed in a roll of puff pastry.
- Cornish Pastie – Traditional pastie with mixed vegetables inside puff pastry casing.
- Aussie Pastie – Same as the Cornish, but with added portion of beef.
- Thai Pie – Traveller style pie to suit Thai people with spicy Gaeng Penang Kai filling (Penang Chicken Curry)
- Scotch Egg – Boiled egg wrapped in old English pork sausage mix.
- Quiches – Spinach or bacon, or mixed in 3 sizes- 6cm, 10cm or 23cm
- Apple Crumble – Individual portions of stewed Granny Smith apple in a tin tray topped with tasty oats crumble mix. Large 23cm family portion also available.
- Apple Pie – Traditional favourite. Individual portions of stewed Granny Smith apples enclosed in pastry. Large 23cm family portion also available.
- Apple and Blueberry Pie – Same as Apple Pie with the apples topped with blueberries.
- Cheesecakes – Plain New York style with Graham Cracker home made base, or with blueberry topping.
- Lamington – Square piece of cake wrapped in chocolate and shreeded coconut.
- Vanilla Slice – Delicious custard and pastry layers topped with passion fruit.